Chatting with JL and I am suddenly inspired…
As an amateur blogger, I always tend to forget ‘something’. Thus, it’s better for me to come up with a amateur blogger checklist.
Things to bring:
- Fully charged battery
- Fully charged spare batteries (if any)
- Empty storage card
- Spare storage card with storage space (best if empty)
- Fully charged camera mobile phone
- Portable charger/batteries
- Pen (in case there are lucky draw! kidding… it’s useful to exchange contact/fill in forms, etc)
- Note book / Photos of any celebraties who attended the event (in case you can get close enough to ask for autographs)
- Name cards
- Thick skin (in case the person who sit beside you are just too shy/tired/simply unfriendly, just smile and be thick skin and talk to them)
If you are going for a full day event/multiple events on same day, and you either have a thick skin or pretty /handsome face with you, you can consider bring all the chargers along, so you can just charge your electronic equipments at the event venue.
What else did I leave out?
Just side track a bit. As mentioned in my previous post, the annual Singapore Blog Awards is back.
Nomination and registration is now till 10 May, followed by a voting and judging phase which will end in June. As a amateur blogger I can’t categories myself in any categories yet (Refer to Dummies’ guide to blog classification)… other than the W-T-H blogger, but WTH~
If you think you are good, just register yourself in~ If not, you can nominate another blogger whom you have been following (don’t lie to yourself, how can one claim he/she is a Singapore blogger without following other bloggers!). 🙂
Official hashtag: #omySBA2013