Do you know that Singapore Zoo (formerly known as the Singapore Zoological Gardens and commonly known locally as the Mandai Zoo) has been around since 1973? Singapore Zoo is also a nine-time winner of the coveted Best Leisure Attraction Experience award by the Singapore Tourism Board.
From 13 – 26 November 2016, you will be able to enjoy the promotion rate of $19.20 for adults (U.P. $33) and $13.44 (U.P. $22) on the Singapore Zoo admission (with park train @ day time).
Just follow the following steps to get your tickets at promotion rates!
- Go to: https://www.kkday.com/en/product/2458?cid=2718
- Select the date you are visiting the Singapore Zoo (last day to visit the zoo at the promotion rate will be 31 December 2016) and the number of tickets you are getting.
- Click on “Book now”
- On the Confirmation page, key in the promotion code “BLOGGERSZOO” and clicked on “Verify coupon”
- You will be able to see the total payable amount in USD, Click on “Other Currency” and Select “SGD xxx (actual payable amount in SGD)” or whatever currency you are using to make the payment – You shall see the discounted amount.
- TADA~ You have now secure the promotion and you can proceed to make the payment.
Things to take note:
- Opening Time: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Departure Point: Singapore Zoo Ticketing counter @ 80 Mandai Lake Road
- When the booking is successful, you’ll receive the confirmation letter which includes access link and other information. Please print out the e-voucher in advance as you will need to scan the QR code on the e-ticket and enter the zoo
How to get there:
- By Metro line NS：To Ang Mo Kio（NS16）, and transfer to Bus no.138 to the safari
- By Metro line NS：To Choa Chu Kang（NS4）, and transfer to Bus no.927 to the safari